Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Best Healthy Restaurant Directory

Take a look at what some of the top Health Food Restaurant Directory Websites are offering:

  • Free online vegetarian restaurant guide, sorted by country and region, providing vegetarian and vegan restaurant dining and health food store locations.


  • Guide to vegetarian restaurants in USA and directory of natural health food stores.


  • Online guide to vegetarian restaurants and natural food stores in the United States and Canada. Includes commentary, menu selections, directions, and hours.

With all this information - I still couldn't find the Healthy Restaurants I was looking for - especially when I was travelling out of State - so I created my own website that lists all the best Healthy and Organic Restaurants for USA and Canada - in one Directory.


Visit Organic Highways